Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Godhead Lesson/Journal Page

Last month's topic for our Young Women lessons was the Godhead. As we are starting back through the lesson topics, I was afraid it would feel like a repeat of last year, but so far I have been able to think up new ideas. (February and March might be repeats. They were just that good last year.)
For my lesson I made this handout/study page and had the girls split into groups, each to read the verses and fill out one of the three sections, and then share what they learned with the class. I think it worked great, but it didn't take up nearly as much time as I thought!
You are welcome to use this page for your own personal study, family, homeschool, lessons... whatever. Just don't pretend that you made it, that would be mean.
Here is the link to download the PDF of the page

7 comments:

  1. D&C 13:22??? What is the correct verse you wanted there? THANK YOU for sharing! This is FANTASTIC!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! How had nobody caught that yet? It should be 130:22. Thanks for the heads up, I'll see if I can fix it, or at least add a note to the post. :)

      Delete
  2. what do they fill out in the three sections next to the verses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had them do what they learned about the nature of that person from the verse, so that they end up with a list of traits. But you can use it however you want or leave it blank.

      Delete