Monday, June 10, 2013

Back... finally!

Alright alright I know... I haven't posted anything since March. MARCH!! That is inexcuseable. I have valid reasons, like being sick for two months straight.  Morning sickness is hard when you've got a two year old.
But now I've been feeling good for a couple weeks, caught up on most of the chores that I put off all that time, and I'm ready to keep you updated on all my little projects. (Again, mostly so that I'm motivated to follow through on those projects!)  Trust me, while I wasn't blogging I was still thinking about blogging, and all the things I wanted to share with you.

Obviously in the time I was sick I completely fell off the bandwagon when it came to my cleaning schedule, and now that I'm looking at it I think I might have a better way to organize it.  My husband has been begging me to come up with a meal plan so that I can quit asking him for dinner ideas every day.  Also, we are getting ready for "school" with Riley. (yes, I know 2 1/2 isn't exactly school age, but you'll see more what I mean in the future.) So theres a few things you can look forward to hearing about.  And of course the usual billions of sewing projects, and this year's garden, a few inspirational thoughts, and every other random thing that I think to share with you.

Well, so soon and already I have to go. Hubby comes home in an hour and we haven't done any cleaning yet. Hopefully I'll be back in less than 10 weeks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have lots going on, Kourtney. Congratulations on all the goodness in your life... and I am glad you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete