Friday, November 16, 2012

Hat, Mittens, Scarf FREE sewing pattern!

Hello friends! I told you I was working on a gift for you and here it is!

Do you have some basic sewing skills? Are you looking for an easy inexpensive project? Looking to put together a special handmade gift?  Are you cold and looking for some stylin' accessories to keep you warm?

You want my pattern then. It's free! C'mon, whats there to loose?



Download it Here!

I created this sewing pattern for a hat, mittens and scarf.  I guess those who live in a tropical paradise won't really care, but the weather is getting cold here and I wanted a new hat and mittens! So I made a pattern and I'm sharing it with you!  Now, share it with your friends! (Have you downloaded it yet? Hurry up slowpoke!)

To make all three you will need about 1 1/3 yds fleece.  Tons of stores have fleece on sale this season (some as low as $3/yd!)  $4 for the whole set? Sure beats the $13 hat I saw at the store yesterday!

Of course, I couldn't resist trying to model all three for you:

p.s. If you can't get it to download through Google Docs, please use the Contact Me form, let me know your email address, and I will e-mail you the PDF.

p.p.s. I want your feedback.  This is the first pattern I have ever made to share with other people - help me improve future patterns! Did the instructions make sense? Confused? Want to share photos of what you made? Contact me. I want to help you make this thing (and share the excitment about your creation!), I promise.




This post was linked up to:
The Shabby Nest Photobucket TheBetterMom.com Artful Homemaking

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute, and it looks like a great project for beginning seamstresses! I'll have to bookmark it.

    Thank you so much for linking up to Artful Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting, and for stopping by! :)

      Delete