Sunday, November 11, 2012

21 Days project: The thick of it all

I have a confession to make:
I didn't work on the sewing room project at all for a few days in the middle of the week. Not being able to get those first few steps done really threw me off, and there just wasn't a way to do a 'little at a time'. (nor did I have the time to do even a little)
So, Saturday was the big day. I did nearly a week's worth on my list in one day. It was exhausting, but it was good.  But, like I said, this is one of those things that has to get worse before it gets better... let me tell you, it's really worse.

This is where I am now:
Yeah. Messy. Worse. Much worse. But, now I'm forced to finish, because it can't stay like this!

As far as the book is concerned, I have been reading that each day.  It is actually very motivating.  The past few days have been about positive thinking, writing your goals on paper, and having a cheerleader.  My new task - convincing hubby to be my cheerleader in this. :)  I know he wants that "thing" tamed, I just have to get him to keep me going. Sometimes he gets too complacent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment