Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome, world!

This is the first day this blog has been open to the public. If you are reading this, THANK YOU!!! please comment or follow (either through facebook or blogger) to let me know you are out there. Twitter and pinterest may come in the future. As far as the blog is concerned, it will be a random sampler of things I make and do, some product reviews, some tutorials, you name it. I'm sure you will see some dumb ideas and some good ideas. I'm not perfect and I don't mind letting you know that. I dont plan on posting every day, I am hoping for twice a week. For this first little while it may be more often just so I can get a good number of things in to keep you interested. If there is anything in particular you want me to post about, please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! I love reading blogs. I have one thenicholsonfam.blogspot.com It is the typical mom blog, but I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! One friend! :) I'll be sure to follow you! Thanks for being my first comment ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kourtney,

    I am so excited to meet you through fresh modesty!! Yeah!!! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment over at my blog, too! Well, I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete